A luxury property with impressive views to Canyamel Valley
An exclusive house with magnificent views to Canyamel Valley with three bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, and a dressing room, plus a staff bedroom with bathroom.
The house, that is fully-automated, has top-quality finishes and underfloor heating in all rooms.
It has a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining room and two storerooms.
Villa Turquoise has generous terraces and porches, a garden and a pool of approximately 53 m² with a retractable cover.
- Music system
- Central heating
- Individual assistance with the delivery of personal mail, courier service, arrangement of specialist medical care, agreements with private clinics in Majorca, and contact and mediation with international colleges for children education.
- Transport and transfers.
- Booking arrangements for all types of events, restaurants, vehicle and boat hire, etc.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENTCap Vermell Facilities, a subsidiary of Cap Vermell Group, has a highly-skilled team of professionals on hand who will take care, each in their specific area, of everything related to the maintenance of the property, both inside and out.
- Project management service: a team of architects, landscapers, interior designers and project managers at your disposal for whatever you may need.
- 24/7 security service.
- Round-the-clock customer service telephone to resolve any query or requirement that may arise from the client or the villa owner.
- Villa rental: if the owner so requires, a team of professionals will take care of renting out the property when it is empty.